With the year winding down, I took a look back at this year’s blog posts and wanted to share my favorites with you.
In the order they appeared…
- A Pizza Kind of Weekend – because it’s not always just about running and pizza is one of my favorite foods!
- Running Missteps – even after years of running, it’s good to remember that we can all fall into some rookie mistakes now and then.
- Birthday Fun – because it reminds me what a great b-day I had this year.
- Race Recap: Cherry Blossom 10 Miler – not only do I LOVE this race, but it was also one of my fastest and most successful races of the year making it a fun recap to relive.
- So Sad – because this was one of the most emotional posts I’ve written, and I still find what happened in Boston hard to believe.
- Book Review: Pre: The Story of America’s Greatest Running Legend, Steve Prefontaine – because I can’t believe it took me so long to finally read this book and because you should too if you haven’t read it yet!
- Race Recap: Such a Rush – the day I ran my first-ever track race and loved every second of it!
- Engaged! – because this was my favorite thing about 2013!
- A Conversation with Bart Yasso – because I got to talk with Bart Yasso. Enough said.
- MCM Race Recap: BQ or Bust… Well, Not Exactly – while this race wasn’t at all what I expected I love the emotion that comes through in the recap and the understanding that a bad race isn’t the end of the world.
Tell me what was your favorite post you wrote in 2013.